Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Why or How I write

Inspired by this post and this post. I'll keep it short.

I used to play games a lot in Uni. Now I have a large job-shaped hole in my calendar that slowly begs to consume everything else. I find purpose in my work, so the beast is not unwelcome. But it means I have so much less time for my hobbies and recreations. This blog mostly contains fiction in the shape of RPG materials: NPCs, classes, game mechanics. Most of it will not have been tested. Most of it will never be played. But it is a form of self-expression and it brings me happiness to write it, so I hope you enjoy it on those terms.

Thanks for reading, y'all. 

- Nakade 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why or How I write

Inspired by this post and this post . I'll keep it short. I used to play games a lot in Uni. Now I have a large job-shaped hole in my c...